CIRCLE OF GIVING EVENT | WED 10.12.14
We are thrilled to announce Circle of Giving on 10 December at the Paddington Church. We have been dreaming about a special event that brings together our kind-hearted community and creates an opportunity to GIVE BACK in various ways to those in need. Circle of Giving is yoga in action. We are collaborating with yoga and meditation schools, health and well-being providers, and friends to create a circle of giving, whereby 100% of the money raised from the event will go towards A SOUND LIFE (www.asoundlife.org). Let's unite, celebrate and create a tangible benefit to our community.
Circle of Giving 10 Class Yoga Pass
Sydney's yoga schools have generously come together offering what they do best - THE GIFT OF YOGA - whereby 100% of proceeds from these passes will go to ASL. This means that when you purchase the Circle of Giving 10-class pass for just $135, you will also receive a ticket to our event and know that while you're in your down-dog you are making a difference by....
- SoundHealth: Bringing free music and yoga to the children at Sydney's Westmead Children's Hospital
- SoundSchool: Creating a SoundSchool for orphans in Africa in collaboration with Kili Kids (www.committeeassist.org) + Second year tuition at our Sound School for underprivelged children in North Bali
- SoundWaves: Producing A Sound Earth CD, an educational and uplifting children's album
Join the Circle of Giving by purchasing a 10-class pass for yourself or as a gift to a loved one! Check out all the yoga schools who have jumped on board at the ticketing options!!!
Our Yoga Partners
- Dharmashala Yoga Bondi - www.dharmashala.com.au
- The Living Room Coogee - www.thelivingroomcoogee.com.au
- In Yoga, Surry Hills - www.inyoga.com.au
- Power Living (P.L.A.Y) - www.powerliving.com.au
- BodyMindLife Yoga and Pilates - www.bodymindlife.com
- Qi Yoga, Freshwater & Manly - www.qiyoga.net
- Yoga Beyond, Sydney CBD - www.yogabeyond.com
- Mantra Yoga, Crows Nest - www.mantrayoga.com.au
- Sukha Mukha, Bronte - www.sukhamukhayoga.com
- Egg of the Universe, Rozelle - www.eggoftheuniverse.com
- Vinyasa Yoga, Wollongong - www.vinyasayoga.net.au
- House of Yoga, Redfern - www.houseofyoga.com.au
- Yoga Moves, Paddington - www.yogamoves.com.au
- Adore Yoga - www.adoreyoga.com
Pop-up Markets & Start Time
There will be outdoor pop-up market stalls with delicious food, beverages and wellbeing goodies at 6pm with vendors generously donating proceeds from the night to A SOUND LIFE. Doors to the church will open at 7pm and the event will start at 7.30pm with meditation, mantra, music and a presentation on A SOUND LIFE charity.
About A Sound Life
A Sound Life is the charity Edo and Jo recently founded to bring the power of yoga and music to those who need it most in healthcare and underprivileged communities as a free service. ASL is a volunteer run charity. We have an awesome team who are committed to service and the joy of being part of the circle of giving. Want to learn more? There's an Information Session on Saturday 22 Nov 11-1:30pm at YogaMoves, Paddington. Come meet the team, learn about ASL and ways to give back. RSVP essential - email@example.com